Drivers window stuck, NEED HELP ASAP!!!

Ok, so my drivers window about a month ago started getting stuck when going down and would not go all the way down. it then would make a horrible buzzing noise when it got stuck. It also made the noise when it would go all the way to the up position.

Now, it is stuck up and makes no noise at all. i though the teeth on the motor were stripped before causing it to get stuck and make noise. now i dont know if i should just replace the motor and hope it fixes it. also the window is not sealing good to the weather stripping and makes a loud noise on the freeway. the window actually seems looser in the door than it should. can i tighten the window in any way? any help is great with this.

so heres the problems:

Window is stuck up
window is loose in the door (almost wobbly)

What should i do? has anyone had this or similar happen?

WHen i searched i couldnt find any similar posts. thanks in advance

first thing you can do is take off the door panel to see what’s wrong, you might find out that way.

forgot to say i already took off the door panel and my dad and I both could not see anything strange or broken. Now i just discovered a small wading pool in the trunk, things get better and better

i have a pool in my trunk too its not just u buddy. the pool can b from ur sun roof drains! thats what i have been told. do u have a sun roof ?

no no sunroof its a sedan, gonna go empty it out with a cup and then check the tail light seal.

so i think the massive amoutn of water in the rear drivers floor is from the window not sealing right and water running down and right into the car. driving the loaner civic now to let mine air out at my parents. any help on how to fix this is good