pass. side power window does not like to go up....

when rolling my passenger side window down, it falls at about the same rate as the driver’s side, but then when raising them back up, the driver’s side is at the top when the passenger side has barely reached halfway. anyone have any experience w/ this? is the motor screwed up? It does it whether the door is opened or closed, doesn’t matter.

only thing i can think of is that the motor for you driverside was replaced at one point in time, and the passengerside was never changed,the passengerside is probably slightly weaker huh…i would take off the door panel and get an idea of what it looks like under there.you may find stuff such as leaves paper and other bs but if your window seals are good then more than likely its the motor.

okay, when the wether gets a bit warmer for a day i’ll pull the panels off & check it out.

hey

hey actually thats a really common problem on the DAs…I also have that prob and so do my two other buddies…I have yet to check it out but im also guessing that its the motor but i wouldnt understand why it always happens to the passenger side…If u search that subject you’ll see that many others have had that prob too…

yeah i have that problem, most every integra does

This is common in almost all older cars. The drivers window gets used alot. The passengers window gets used less frequently. It gets old, sticky, whatever and slows down. My Suburban(86) did this, and my Talon(90) did this also. Heck, just about any car I have been in, that is older, does this. Do what I do, pull the motor, take it apart if you can, and grease it or spray some lube in it and work it up and down. Also make sure the runners for the windows are not binding (bad window grommets will make the window cock sideways, and bind/drag on its way up, going down has gravity on its side, so its less likely to be noticeable)

HTH