Seatbelts and Acura Warranty.

Lets say that my Seat belts were acting up and I wanted to get them replaced could I go Acura locally and just ask them for a replacement? If not what would I have to do for them to get replaced?

I believe the warranty has something to do with the car having never been in an accident.

Call your local Acura dealer for more details. I know Nissan has a like-policy - they’ll fix the seatbelts no matter the year vehicle where Toyota it is by the year or mileage.

i got my seatbelts replaced because the stopped moving it was all free it is a law the have to warrenty them. but like it is posted above if you car was in any kind af accicedent salvaged or not. they will have nothing to do with it.
good luck

DOH! Checked my carfax and this is what is says :

This 1992 ACURA INTEGRA LS had accident indicators reported to CARFAX from its sources. This section checks for accidents and/or related damage reported from many public and private sources. Not all accidents are reported to CARFAX. A vehicle inspection completed by your dealer or professional mechanic is recommended.

No Salvage Auction Record Reported No Crash Test Vehicle Record Reported
No Fire Damage Record Reported No Airbag Deployment Record Reported
Police Accident Record Reported No Damage Disclosure Record Reported

Accident Report Date: Source: Detail:
07/09/1997 Florida Police Report Accident Reported
Involving left side impact
or collision

So I cannot have them replaced for free?

How much did you pay for them to do the seatbelts? My seatbelts beep like there not hooked in while they are… :violin:

he said FREE. As has been stated numerous times… acura will replace fautly seatbelt parts for FREE. I don’t believe that thing about the accident… unless maybe the accident was a T-Bone and it directly affected the seatbelts and would be covered in the cost of repairing the car to make it street-worthy again.

Actually, come to think of it… my car has been in two minor rear end accidents, and they still fixed my seatbelts for free.

Someone on my last thread titled “unusual beeping” said they charge statistics. :rant:

Ok cool thanks for the input guys. Will goto a local Acura dealership this week and figure it out.