Seatback broken? Can't sit up straight!

Is it possible that the seat could be broken? I believe my seat (which is in really good condition) is not working properly, the driver is unable to sit in an upright position (don’t laugh). I keep trying to fix it and it acts like the first setting is gone. These are the seats from our 93 that we put in the 90, maybe we broke a pin?

Any suggestions would be super!

might have broken a pin… I put a small nut (lug) in the reclining “gear” and held it in place when I had my grand am

I had the same problem on the drivers seat out of my parts car. I ended up swapping the seat back out with another and also swapped the seat cover. It took about 30 minutes with hand tools.

The interior is now in Dominico’s (carlos ) car

I don’t have an extra seatback and it’s in very good condition - I was hoping it could be fixed… :cross:

happened to my first teg, the seat just wants to lay back. it makes it unsafe to drive the car. i have black seats if ya want them ill hook you up for good price. lmk.

I had the same thing happend to me, the bracket that is pinned into the reclining gear literally split, I ended up bolting the seat in one position.

Its just a temporary fix untill I get new seats.