94-97 Teg CUSCO roll cage in '90-'93 teg, would it fit?

I know it’s a long shot but hoping someone may know if a '94-'97 Cusco cage would fit in a '90-'93 teg?

I realize that simetricly the cars are different, inside and out, but im thinking with a little modding might it fit?

Im more interested in seeing if anyone has even attempted to fit a '94-up cage in a second gen teg?

Thanks in advance.

I am guessing that with some modding you can make it fit but I don’t know if I would want to be modding a roll cage. If you are getting a roll cage have it custom built by a good shop or buy one that is made to fit your teggy. Roll cages are very compicated, like knowing where you need bars and what angles to use.

I agree, get a custom one made if you’re gonna get one at all. You’ll end up with a cage that fits, and not only that but structurally sound.

I agree, I will do that. I figured it was a long shot. I was getting such a good deal on it that’s why I thought I would give it a shot.

Better not to cheapen out, and sacrifice, especially with something like a cage.

Thx guys!

Look into Kirk Racing or Autopwer…those are quality rollbars.

Cusco makes a roll cage? If you’re refering to that blue bolt together monstrosity, then that is NOT a cage (not even a roll bar). Don’t even waste your time on this JDM rice toy.

I second the Autopower option for a reasonably priced and well made car that is easy to install. :up:

check out optionsauto.com There’s about three cages for our gen teg for sale.