Readme

Collapse
No announcement yet.

94-97 Teg CUSCO roll cage in '90-'93 teg, would it fit?

Collapse
X

Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know it's a long shot but hoping someone may know if a '94-'97 Cusco cage would fit in a '90-'93 teg?

I realize that simetricly the cars are different, inside and out, but im thinking with a little modding might it fit?

Im more interested in seeing if anyone has even attempted to fit a '94-up cage in a second gen teg?

Thanks in advance.

I am guessing that with some modding you can make it fit but I don't know if I would want to be modding a roll cage. If you are getting a roll cage have it custom built by a good shop or buy one that is made to fit your teggy. Roll cages are very compicated, like knowing where you need bars and what angles to use.

Comment

Originally posted by AngryMidget
      I am guessing that with some modding you can make it fit but I don't know if I would want to be modding a roll cage. If you are getting a roll cage have it custom built by a good shop or buy one that is made to fit your teggy. Roll cages are very compicated, like knowing where you need bars and what angles to use.
      I agree, get a custom one made if you're gonna get one at all. You'll end up with a cage that fits, and not only that but structurally sound.

Comment

Originally posted by Clift
        I agree, get a custom one made if you're gonna get one at all. You'll end up with a cage that fits, and not only that but structurally sound.
        I agree, I will do that. I figured it was a long shot. I was getting such a good deal on it that's why I thought I would give it a shot.

Better not to cheapen out, and sacrifice, especially with something like a cage.

Thx guys!

Comment

Look into Kirk Racing or Autopwer....those are quality rollbars.

Comment

Cusco makes a roll cage? If you're refering to that blue bolt together monstrosity, then that is NOT a cage (not even a roll bar). Don't even waste your time on this JDM rice toy.

I second the Autopower option for a reasonably priced and well made car that is easy to install.

Comment

check out optionsauto.com There's about three cages for our gen teg for sale.

Comment

Working...
              X