seats

hey should i buy these seats for my integra i already have that dark brown and light brown interior i really like them what do yall think

recaro.jpg

what are they from? Would you have to custom fab sliders for them?

if you buy those seats and put them in a DA, i will personally hunt you down and give you indian burns and titty twisters until you have to go to the hospital.

Don’t do it man. It looks terrible. What’s wrong with your seats now? I had a friend with the dark brown interior and he had them reupholstered to be white/brown and it looked impressilve. Those seats just look like they’re from the 70’s :stuck_out_tongue:

yea but I bet those recaro’s are much more stiff then the stock seats.

still look like they belong on an airliner.

who said the seats were made by recaro?

last time i checked you can buy fabric for cobra, recaro, momo, sparco, bride–just about every seat manufacturer out there–where else? ebay!

kinda like putting integra type r on a 92. doesn’t make it a type r.

same with seats…putting recaro on the seat doesn’t make it a recaro.

Damn those are some ugly ass seats

Sorry man those would look terrible in just about anything except an MKII VW GTI or something. They would look absolutly horrendous in an integra, please do not bastardize your car.

can you say “rice.”

after further thought, examination, and pondering i have decide that i dont really like them i just like that they are brown and i have a brown interior and they say recaro. i appreciate yalls help in keeping me from making a horrible decsion.

i have seen those before out of old dubs i believe, which use real recaro interior’s. Thanks though :roll:

again, you make assumptions you probably are better off not making.

i never said they WEREN’T recaros. just throwing out there the fact that they MAY NOT be. it’s all about paying attention to detail, sir. :wink:

they guy who owns them said they cam out of an s13

I’ve seen those before and yes i believe they are actually real recaros, just not the nicests seats in my opinion

: jumps into his white polyester disco suit , ties the laces on his white platform shoes with the goldfish in the heel , throws on another coat of “high karate” after shave , grabs his andy gibb 8-track , and walks out to his 1970 Datsun 240 Z :

Holy old school batman!

"can you say “rice.” " how the hell are those seats rice ? ur crazy ! there just ugly

I like them !! kinda 70’s old school thing going on. I can almost imagine some guy in japan back in 1991 putting them in his 89 RS , along with his “fresh” BBS rims , hks intake and exhuast…

I think they’re sweet, just have to be in the right car. A 1991 Acura Integra is not the right car. I’d like to see these in an old flat black GTI slammed to the ground. That would be niiiicce :drool:

Here’s an example of what they would look good in…

This car is a friends… and I love it… those seats would suit this car soooo well