X

help on gauges light bulb

Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

help on gauges light bulb

can any body help on finding a blue 24 size light bulb or if its L E D it would be better.. its going to go into the back of my gauges thanks

www.autolumination.com

Comment

You're talking "size 24" bulb/LED...?

That's not what our clusters use. To directly quote myself from a post I made about three minutes ago (and many times in the past)...

2 194 "wedge" bulbs for the cluster (a third one will be needed if you plan on replacing the low gas light indicator, but only 2 are actually needed for lighting the cluster up)

3 74 bulbs for the cluster itself
      2 74 bulbs for the light bar above the cluster (i didnt put them in for my conversion, though. I found it took away too much from the look I was going for)
      2 74 bulbs for lighting behind the selector for where you want the air to blow
      1 74 bulb for temp control
      1 74 bulb for the ashtray
      1 74 bulb for the cig light illumination

Those are the size bulbs you need for everything.

If you want LEDs and like ebay, try this guy. It's where I get all my LEDs from:
      http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...spagename=WDVW
      That specific auction is for the size 74s, a majority of what you need for gauge cluster, etc.

If you don;t like ebay, then try his site directly:
      http://www.superlumination.com/

Have a nice day

-- Kevin

Comment

why didn't I ask you guys when I had it out!!! That really pisses me off cause I needed to change those bulbs out and I just said f it. Well if it ever comes out again I'll search for this info again.

Comment

Not sure what exactly you're intentions are but there are many more topics regarding changing your bulb colors, both LED, amber, etc. There's even a few threads with pics, extra. I remember posting some a while back...HTH

-- Kevin

Comment

Working...
          X