Painting interior

Has anyone painted their interior? How does it look and were there many problems…Dont want to F*$# my car up.

:search: Not being a dick but its been covered many times before, even in the Teg Tip’s at the top of the page!

I know man, but most of teh shit is basic, like oh yeah, its rad, but does it last, Dont want to do it and have it get screwed, It also gets over 40 deg Celcius here, thats damn hot

I’ve got a painted interior in a black car and it made it through the summer no problem, some days over 100 F.

It depends on what color you go with. I tried white for a while and now I think it looks like butt. I had to repaint the whole thing black but the console gets scratches on it pretty easy. If I were to do it again I would only paint the piece that surrounds the climate controls and the fog light buttons and stuff like in pic #4

Here’s a few “old poop ugly gay :down: what was I thinking :bang: and so on and so forth” pics

Yeah, I would agree that it’s a little too much white. But I like some accents. Mine has just the dash bezel, door panel inserts, and seats all yellow. I like it. I would post a pic but don’t have one at the moment.

Dooo it up dat shit is fuckingg tizzight!!

Hi Im new to the Club and yes I have noticed that you have covered painting the interior, but how about doing the trim? you know that ugly grey carpet stuff on the doors and even the seats! :worry: Im planning to do mine in Tan/Beige colour for the vinyl and some sort of Red suede to replace :smiley: the grey stuff, Just to give it like a Ferrari sort of look and maybe have like a pattern over the Red in white.