anyone molded tweeters into door panel?

I was just wondering if anyone had attempted to put tweeters in the upper part of the door panel, like around the manual window knob? im thinking about fiberglassing the panels completely so i thought i might add tweeters. thanks.

I put some tweeters into my brothers accords door panels. You didnt have to mold anything. We just cut out the shape of the tweeter and then put them in, screwd it together and it was good to go. I assume you could easily do the same thing with the teg. The material of the doors on the accord were slightly different. It was a hard plastic material and we used a hot-knife to cut through it. The finished product looked just like a g3 integra with the factory tweeter option. We put it roughly in the same positioin as the g3 integra also.

like so?

simple. use a dremel from the back of the door panel to cut a hole JUST big enough for the tweeter to fit snugly in there. it’ll probably take some trial and error…just remember, start SMALL and work your way bigger.

Mine are mounted similarly, but I used a hole saw of the appropriate size to cut through the solid part of the panel, and a hobby knife for the vinyl and foam. My tweeters have a decent sized lip though, so I didn’t have to be as careful getting the hole perfect.

i just cut holes in my door panels.
Pics

I have 6 tweeters hanging from my rear view mirror. It looks real fast and furious but not 2 fast or 2 furious.

lets see some pics of that. it sounds sick (no pun intended)