Pictures of Leather Int.

I did the search and such… nothing came up so my question is…
Does anyone one here have a gs with grey leather seats? if so could you post some pictures of them. I have a chance to buy them but have no idea what they look like and don’t know if they would fit the look of my car… any pictures would be greatly appreciated…

Thanks!

Integra’s from 1990-1993 didnt have grey leather seat’s, it was just black or tan.

I think the guy meant black interior unless its faded :whip: .

I got black leather in my DB GS http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/565868

I have Del sol seats fitted in my g2 recovered in 2 tone grey

www.cardomain.com/id/jsperformance

The 2 g2’s I’ve seen with leather both had dark grey leather. And it wasn’t faded. It looked real sweet. In fact I bough door panels and rear panels off of a member up in the bay that are black with dark grey leather inserts. He already sold the seats so I didn’t get a chance to buy them, and I haven’t had much luck finding someone selling any. I even had a hard time finding the black leather rear seats. And am just going to end up getting 98-01 gsr black leather seats for the front.

Ohh

nice seats and all but i wasn’t looking for del sol seats… They are dark grey leather seats out of a 90 gs SE. Still can’t find any pictures on the internet anywhere of them! Oh well…

Got any pics of the seats you might be buying? If you pass on the deal let me know.