GSR and LS/GS/RS gauges need help!

Shoppin on ebay, there is a huge variety of aftermarket gauges to choose… but very few are like what I want !! always a little detail that suks… but i found one very nice but its for GSR 93 … i own LS 93 .
Question: Does it match anyway?
Maybe the only mismatch is about RPMS cause of the rev limit 6500 compared to 7500?

the spacing of RPMs is differnt relative to the size of the tach… so when it says 9k, its really 8k… therefore when you’re at 4k the tach might read ~4500-4800… best way to understand is look at your tach and visually compare to a GSR tach, or JDM tach…look on password. the gauge moves, the same, because the “face” is just a face, has no control, jsut displays #s. good luck. I’m suprised you found GSR faces.

nothing beats OEM.

i was gonna ask the same thing and i noticed the tac diffrence my idead for mine is to make small vinyl numbers and set them lower so i know what my rpms are or maybe just buy a tac

so is the only gauge that’s diffrent the tac ?
also are the faces the same size ?

i was also considering buying the gsr cluster and just replacing my whole cluster do the wires match up ?

any advice will be helpful

[QUOTE=bradleyshaz;1922376]so is the only gauge that’s diffrent the tac ?
also are the faces the same size ?

i was also considering buying the gsr cluster and just replacing my whole cluster do the wires match up ?

any advice will be helpful[/QUOTE]

edit: no it will not work…

sorry i thought starting a new thread was frowned on more :frowning:
and honestly i messed up and bought the wrong gauges so i was tring to spare myself the trouble of finding someone who actually had a 93 gsr to sell the gauges to

do you have pictures of the cluster? i might be interested depending on the price. im pretty sure you can post it here too in the FS section.

i think i stated what i did wrong
i have a 93 ls
i bought indiglo gauge faces for a 93 gsr

it was unclear… i didnt even read the OPs post clearly.

but yeah you would be better off selling the aftermarket faces for ones that fit yours… or if you want try to locate gsr cluster.