Wires through GS firewall

I know people post about this once in a while, and I’ve searched, but all the old threads have expired picture links. I need to run wires through my firewall for aftermarket fog lights, and I don’t see where to go through. I will eventually be taking out all of the A/C system, and all of the ABS system, but I already have the passenger side carpet pulled up, and the knee bolster out, so I’d like to do this now. First pic is of the inside, ECU wires pointed at, second pic circled a/c tube, third pic from engine bay, I think I pointed at and circled the same things, thats my big question.

So like I said, are those the same parts, can I use those to run wires (only two 18g wires), or is there somewhere else I ought to run them? If I pull the ECU and peel up the black mat, will everything become clear?

no, the engine bay pic circles the A/C refrigerant lines, the little black tube you circled on an interior pic comes out below where the firewall starts to angle back - you can see it from under the car, not the top. I’m not sure where the wiring harness goes through.

Thanks, I just read about the one behind the IM, and I’ll be using that. Next step: finding out which wires on the cigarette lighter are positive.

I did it the ghetto way. I got a drill and drilled a hole beside that black tube in the second pick and put my wires through it! worked wonders. And when you white smoke, all the white smoke comes through the whole and you got an automatic fog machine inside your car! other than that, no water gets in it or anything! just be careful if you drill a hole!