smoked interior lights and trunk light

Got bored one day and always wanted to see what it would look like with the map light, headliner light and trunk light smoked out.

I used Tamiya color smoke paint, works great, I recommened this type of paint for doing your tail lights, bumper lights or anything else. I think it looks great, it would look really good on a black interior integra, let me know what you think.

looks like someone threw up in the lights :vomit:

Those lights don’t put out nearly enough light in the first place.

I can see if you interior was black… but now you wont have any light output.

there is hardly any effect on the amount of light being put out, they all still work great at night. The flash from the camera makes it look more yellow but it is black during the day.

next time pull the camera away…turn off the flash and just zoom in :up:

so lets see… if you tint your windows it affects light coming in and out… but if you “smoke” your map lights it has no effect? thats gotta be some kinda scientific breakthrough.

:dance:

you would be surprised… theres this spray tint crap that i wanna get for my DB (tail lights and bumper lights) but it looks black until you apply the brake lights and itll light up like its stock…that shit is a scientific break through…that and sporks
:dance:

Yeah, this tamiya color tint paint is great, I am using a mix for my bumper lights too, I take pictures of how they turn out too…

…who uses sporks anyways??

<<==== For one …

Sporks are freaking awesome. Especially if you play Sporks…

ohh is that what its called?, i just seen it on EBAY, i plan on buying it after i get some 1Pcs…i plan on tinting it the lazy way, getting news papers and tape and covering up the entire rear of the car except the tail lights and just spraying over it, that way i wont have to buy a new gasket… :up:

That is the laziest and worst idea I have ever heard. Why not just do it the right way so you will not have to repaint them?

What do you know… you’re just an angry midget :stuck_out_tongue:

I used Nightshade(7$) to tint my tail lights(I just did the blinkers) and it doesnt seem to affect the light output. It looks good in my opinion. I have pics of it if any of you would like to seeeeeeee them.

I would like to see how you did the tail lights, if you would like to post some pics.

yes please post the pics, i was thinking of doing a REALLY light shade of tint on the bumper lights. i think it would look good on a black teg w/1 piece headlights, post pics if you can plz!

Iv seen it get done the way i was thinking of doing it, it came out on the other car pretty good, and i usually take lazy ways around things and it works.

yes please post the pics, i was thinking of doing a REALLY light shade of tint on the bumper lights. i think it would look good on a black teg w/1 piece headlights, post pics if you can plz!

I also had tinted the bumper lights black, but I did not like the way it looked so i bought clear bumpers lights.