Where 2 get stereo surround piece?

I did some searching and unless if Im blind i didnt see anything on this. . While i was waiting on my motor for the swap some punk broke in and tryed 2 steal the stereo in the process snapped the surround in pieces. The factory black surround piece that surrounds your factory or aftermarket stereo. Do I have 2 find another surround out of a junked G2 or do they sell after market surrounds possible with the bottom tray on them or aftermarket replicas of the stock surround? Any help would greatly be appriciated!!

This should be in the WTB forum. You will need to replace it with a Acura part noone makes that part aftermarket. I have a few at the house. Email me if you are interested. jeff.collins@volvo.com of secondjenn@aol.com

I had the same problem 3 years ago when some shitbags broke into my car at work. I had to replace the center console too. Acura charged me an arm and a leg for the mount and panel. Now I have 3 sets of spares.

they sell them at walmart and bestbuy

post closed due to posting in the wrong forum

if you decide to post in the WTB (want to buy) section, please read the VIP notice at the top BEFORE posting what you want