X

Need fool-proof way to remove coin tray

Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need fool-proof way to remove coin tray

Anyone have idiot-proof instructions on how to remove the coin tray without breaking it?

TIA

yes 2 flat head screw drivers. slide them in the sides and pintch inward as you remove

Comment

Got it out. Thanks.

Comment

i broke 1 tray and now have 1 nob left on mine. my replacement came from a brown teg so i have to paint it. someday i will get to it

Comment

yeah i just broke mine when i went to remove the dash pannels to put my deck in

Comment

ya i broke mine to one tit broke on one side but i made a new tit its good as new. i have been useing it for a year now no prob.

Comment

this sounds weired but what did you use to make a new tit?

Comment

Its real easy to fix it. If anyone wants instructions to fix it let me know. NOTE: its only for the little tab in the sides.

Comment

hey I could go for instructions on making a tit. email me or whatever.

[email protected]

Comment

i was into building model cars so the trees the parts come on i cut a 1/4 inch peace off. then i drilled a litttle hole in the coin tray and put a drop of glue in the hole and put the peace i cut off in the hole.painted the tit black because it was white.its worked great for me. i just used what i had laying around there is so much u can use.hope this helps

Comment

hmmmm i may have some model stuff kicking around ill have to see if i can find it now its been so long.

Comment

a screw through the side (from the inside out) will work.. just screw it out, then cut the tip with a hacksaw .. <shrug> I havent had to do this yet.. but its been known to work fine

Comment

i borke mine to and all i did was silicone the 'tit' back onto the coin tray, its worked for almost a year now.

Comment

does anyone happen to have a extra coin tray layin around.. haha cuz man that wobbly little bugger is driving me crazy
                            or else would know where to get one in Vancouver?
                            thanks

Comment

Go under the knight street bridge to mitchell island.. there's like 100 auto wreckers there..

Comment

Info on how to fix little broken "nipple" aka "tit" aka whatever you want to call it. Take the whole panel out. Get a small screw and matching drill bit. Drill a hole in the plastic panel as well as the coin tray. Screw the little screw in. Do the same with the other side and volia. FIXED. If I must post up pics let me know. It might be some time because I dont have my POS here. See my thread if you must know.

Comment

Working...
                                X