X

Auto seat belts NOT auto

Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Auto seat belts NOT auto

Well my car was stolen last week and all the idoits got to take was an OLD cd played and my review mirror. I had to replace the steering colume and the driver side window. thank god the cops rolled up on the idots as the were trying to dismantle my poor teg... Now the car is back together and almost as good as new - the cd player but the auto belts are locked in the "exiting" position...I had my brother (UBNPAST) look for a fuse quick but found nothing... Any clues as to what this might be?
    PS as we speak My Teg is having one hell of an alarm installed.
    I never thought it could happen to me...

check the seat belt control unit. its in the same spot as the inside fuse box....except on the other side of the car. Just pull that small black panel off and you'll see it. The wiring may be messed up or maybe its unplugged..who knows.

Or if you don't want to deal with it.... you can just take it into Acura. The belts have a lifetime warranty. So you can go in there, say they just randomly stopped working, and they will troubleshoot the problem for you. And if it needs any parts, they're free.

Comment

Free is good Thanks!

Comment

looked in my owners manual and it says under the hood is the fuse. Unless 91 is different than 93

Comment

Originally posted by ubnpast
          looked in my owners manual and it says under the hood is the fuse. Unless 91 is different than 93
          our cars have an underhood fuse box AND an under dash fuse box.

Comment

this might be a stupid question but where are they located?

Comment

in the engine bay on the passanger side over the front wheel, and the driverside kick panel next to the clutch pedal....

Comment

the underhood fuse is good, but there is none inside the fuse box in the car???

Comment

Who needs seatbelts anyway???

They are over rated

Comment

Working...
                  X