racing seats

hey, i was wondering if there is any way i can just reinstall the automatic seat belt thing on to a racing seat such as a tenzo R or somthing like that? the only thing is that i didnt want to lose my back seat for harnesses so iam jsut tryin to find out a way so i dont ahve to lose them. So pretty much i wondering if the automatic seat belt thing will work on a aftermarket seat such as a tenzo R. thanx
racerteg690

if u search there have been many topics that cover this that mite help u.

Neways yes it will.

However, I have Tenzo R racing seats on my DA with stock seatbelt.

Well this is the way i did it. There mite be easier ways but i find this one to be easy as well. Hope this help.

First, you need sliders for the seats if it didnt come with ne. (I used sparco sliders becuz my seats didnt come with sliders) I got mine off Ebay for about $60.00 Shipped. (Also the Tenzo R sliders r much cheaper but i dont think they will work on the Weapon R Bracket)

Second, you need brackets. (Correct me if im wrong, but i dont think Tenzo R makes brackets for DA’s) So i used Weapon R Brackets that i got from Ebay for about $90.00 shipped. The Weapon R Brackets came with the piece to put ur stock seatbelts in.

After i got both sliders and brackets, it didnt fit so i had to customize it. I went to Home Depot and bought 2 metal bars about 1 inch wide and 14 inch long. They cost me about $10.00 for 2. After that i took my brackets and the metal bars to a muffler shop and have them cut and weld the bar onto the brackets. I also have to drill my own holes to align the seats. Thats basically it.

If you dont get nething just ask me and ill try to help u.

please use a more descriptive thread title as explained before.