driverside puddle on floor board were is it comming from??

ok i have looked around and everyone says fix the passanger side and it will go away well the pass side is not leaking its the drivers side and its driving me nuts i want to fix it real bad i dont know what it can be is it the front windshild? i dont see it dripping it is just wet when i get in the car i feel under the dash and look and its dry were is it coming from??? frnder well? i dont know if anyone could help asap
thanks
justin

As a few of us have noticed, driver side leaks haven’t been thouroughly covered on GSIC yet, but there’s is a discussion happening on this thread http://g2ic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=105014 with some ideas that might help you.

haha, thats the second post about this since its been raining here in cali… Thank god we’re actually getting some weather!! Although it sucks cause my car just started leaking too :frowning: I knew it’d happen one of these days, and well, that day has come.

You people are helarious :rofl:

You guys talk about rain like it might happen only once a month. Here in Newfoundland, Canada we get rain every second day. I’ve got leaks in the car in places I never imagined could get them. Sure wouldn’t mind going to Cali for a while!!

hey rain once a month would be great :cross: , but we still dont get that, i think that last time we got rain was like 180+ days. so yea we dont get that much rain. so when it does it is something that were not used to. we are used to very nice weather.

Its weird being in so cal, it never rains down here… I sorta hate that about down here. I grew up in norcal, where its rained a LOT during the fall and winter. Sometimes for a month or two straight… big change when I came down here. The funniest thing is that it takes months of HEAVY rain up there to cause flooding, but down here we have a day or two or moderate to heavy rain and the streets are all flooded, any more than that (like we’ve had recently) and there are mudslidesa and stuff like that. Too many developments, there just isn’t enough plants to hold the ground together, not to mention I doubt they took rain into much consideration when doing much of the construction here.

That’s amazing. I can’t imagine what it would be like to not have rain at least once a week… during summer we get that, then during fall and winter it gets REALLY bad, like 40 cm of snow every night bad :bawl: Seriously we’ve broken worldwide records, as recently as 3 years ago actually, so for god sakes, be gratefull for your weather!!! take a look at some pics from last winter…

3rd pic looks like it could go on a postcard!

How much does it cost to live there…housing wise…I am on my way!!!
Just gotta load my sled’ and I gone! (i wish) :cross:

ok well it rained again last night and i opened up my car and it was a small lake on the drivers side i have figured it to come from some were by the little plastic pedel on the floor by the cluch mine broke off so it is not there right now that is were the water seems to be comming from some were over in that area if anyone could help thanks
justin

nvm

It’ll be coming through the aircond vents - same deal as for the passenger side leak, except that it’s leaking through the air intake on the drivers side, not the passengers one.