JDM part scavenger hunt

Does anybody know of any other OE JDM parts for a Integra that will fit on the USDM integra other than the ones listed below for the interior?

-JDM mirror switch
-JDM floormats
-JDM steering wheel centecap
-JDM steer wheel cover
-JDM guage cluster
-JDM flare holder w/ flare
-JDM clinmate control
-JDM seats (front & Rear)
-JDM caution light switch
-JDM gear slector (Automatic models)
-JDM seat belts
-JDM center consol (Armrest)
-JDM third brake light

2nd glove box

Items that will fit on the USDM model.

where can you find the flare holder/flare at

In all the JDM tegs, although some might be missing the flare. You might find one on E-bay every now and then. The run about $25 + s/h. The flare in orange/red when lite up. The mount in the passenger side underneath the dash, but parallel to the way the car normally travels. You can see the end when it’s mounted.

I have the JDM 3rd brake light that lights up “INTEGRA” in green when you brake.

Also the gear selector will have the button on the wrong side for USDM driving.

you can find them here…http://shop.store.yahoo.com/yhst-1408381693991/jdminroflwbr.html

Panda_Integra… what about a jdm clock or jdm arm rest(or is that what you calling a console)

Thats not a brake light - it just comes on when you turn the headlights on.

How come you looking for these JDM parts? Looking to buy or just curious?

thanks for clearing that up. I had a 5 page thread about this a few months back. :up:

Friend has a DA5, and he is going to
A) sale it
B) part it (and I want to find every part on it possible)
c) drive it (and get beat be 4spd 88 DX civic hatches w/ 18" chrome rims.

Really??? now I never knew that… how would I go about hooking it up like that? I’ve had mine wired as a 3rd brake light for 3 years now

bump, anybody else?

You know, you could always actually do some research on the internet. Who knows, maybe you’ll find something yourself?

not everything just fits right in…

jdm is so played. when i was a rookie i did it the hard way and looked long and hard through big warehouses of chopped japanese cars, i had to make calls and make friends. a few people gave me hints and phone numbers of where to look. now its just out of control. everyone wants jdm this and that. GO LOOK FOR IT!

Does anybody have a pic of the JDM 3rd brake light that lights up “INTEGRA”?

yup… i don’t see why being “jdm” makes something cool… although most of the jdm stuff happens to be better than the usdm (but then again a lot of euro and parts from other countries are better as well).

:werd:

the headlights look better, and the second glovebox would be cool.

the flare? :wtf:

:rofl: todd and that little drop thing you stick to the window…

I bet he’s gonna tell me what it’s called… I always forget :bang:

:up: :werd: on the whole JDM crazyness thing… reason my 2nd post in his other thread states “you’re a freak”…