Readme

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JDM part scavenger hunt

Collapse
X

JDM part scavenger hunt

Collapse
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    JDM part scavenger hunt

    Does anybody know of any other OE JDM parts for a Integra that will fit on the USDM integra other than the ones listed below for the interior?

    -JDM mirror switch
    -JDM floormats
    -JDM steering wheel centecap
    -JDM steer wheel cover
    -JDM guage cluster
    -JDM flare holder w/ flare
    -JDM clinmate control
    -JDM seats (front & Rear)
    -JDM caution light switch
    -JDM gear slector (Automatic models)
    -JDM seat belts
    -JDM center consol (Armrest)
    -JDM third brake light
    Last edited by Panda_Integra; 16 Oct 2004, 21:53:23.

    #2
    2nd glove box

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by Panda_Integra
      Does anybody know of any other OE JDM parts for a Integra that will fit on the USDM integra.
      Originally posted by Elborintegra
      2nd glove box.
      Items that will fit on the USDM model.

      Comment


        #4
        where can you find the flare holder/flare at

        Comment


          #5
          In all the JDM tegs, although some might be missing the flare. You might find one on E-bay every now and then. The run about $25 + s/h. The flare in orange/red when lite up. The mount in the passenger side underneath the dash, but parallel to the way the car normally travels. You can see the end when it's mounted.

          Comment


            #6
            I have the JDM 3rd brake light that lights up "INTEGRA" in green when you brake.

            Also the gear selector will have the button on the wrong side for USDM driving.

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by white_teggy
              where can you find the flare holder/flare at
              you can find them here....http://shop.store.yahoo.com/yhst-140...inroflwbr.html

              Panda_Integra..... what about a jdm clock or jdm arm rest(or is that what you calling a console)

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by theJunkman
                I have the JDM 3rd brake light that lights up "INTEGRA" in green when you brake.
                Thats not a brake light - it just comes on when you turn the headlights on.

                Comment


                  #9
                  How come you looking for these JDM parts? Looking to buy or just curious?

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by Disinfo
                    Thats not a brake light - it just comes on when you turn the headlights on.

                    thanks for clearing that up. I had a 5 page thread about this a few months back.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by Disinfo
                      Thats not a brake light - it just comes on when you turn the headlights on.
                      Friend has a DA5, and he is going to
                      A) sale it
                      B) part it (and I want to find every part on it possible)
                      c) drive it (and get beat be 4spd 88 DX civic hatches w/ 18" chrome rims.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by Disinfo
                        Thats not a brake light - it just comes on when you turn the headlights on.


                        Really??? now I never knew that.. how would I go about hooking it up like that? I've had mine wired as a 3rd brake light for 3 years now

                        Comment


                          #13
                          bump, anybody else?

                          Comment


                            #14
                            You know, you could always actually do some research on the internet. Who knows, maybe you'll find something yourself?

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by Panda_Integra
                              Does anybody know of any other OE JDM parts for a Integra that will fit on the USDM integra other than the ones listed below for the interior?

                              -JDM mirror switch
                              -JDM floormats **Don't fit lhd**
                              -JDM steering wheel centecap
                              -JDM steer wheel cover
                              -JDM guage cluster
                              -JDM flare holder w/ flare
                              -JDM clinmate control **Does not fit lhd**
                              -JDM seats (front & Rear)
                              -JDM caution light switch
                              -JDM gear slector (Automatic models)
                              -JDM seat belts **Does not "bolt in", also, puts "oh shit" handle on wrong side**
                              -JDM center consol (Armrest) Will only fit properly w/ manual seatbelts**
                              -JDM third brake light
                              not everything just fits right in....

                              Comment


                                #16
                                jdm is so played. when i was a rookie i did it the hard way and looked long and hard through big warehouses of chopped japanese cars, i had to make calls and make friends. a few people gave me hints and phone numbers of where to look. now its just out of control. everyone wants jdm this and that. GO LOOK FOR IT!

                                Comment


                                  #17
                                  Does anybody have a pic of the JDM 3rd brake light that lights up "INTEGRA"?

                                  Comment


                                    #18
                                    Originally posted by math labs
                                    jdm is so played
                                    yup... i don't see why being "jdm" makes something cool.... although most of the jdm stuff happens to be better than the usdm (but then again a lot of euro and parts from other countries are better as well).

                                    Comment


                                      #19


                                      the headlights look better, and the second glovebox would be cool.

                                      the flare?

                                      Comment


                                        #20
                                        Originally posted by math labs
                                        jdm is so played. when i was a rookie i did it the hard way and looked long and hard through big warehouses of chopped japanese cars, i had to make calls and make friends. a few people gave me hints and phone numbers of where to look. now its just out of control. everyone wants jdm this and that. GO LOOK FOR IT!

                                        todd and that little drop thing you stick to the window...

                                        I bet he's gonna tell me what it's called... I always forget

                                        on the whole JDM crazyness thing... reason my 2nd post in his other thread states "you're a freak"...

                                        Comment


                                          #21
                                          it was the OCHIBA sign!!!! hahaha


                                          on a sidenote i just took my jdm flat moldings out of the packaging from 2 years ago... beautiful brand new oem pieces.. just brought back a lot of memories. i remember how hard i worked for all that stuff. now people are finding the easy way out.

                                          FYI everyone. i bet you 100% of the time if you look, you will find the parts for dirt cheap. i used to go to a place that got JDM DA front clips, they just wanted the motor, they sold everything else off the front clip for cheap.

                                          Comment


                                            #22
                                            in upstate NY there isn't anywhere that has JDM anything laying around...

                                            Comment


                                              #23
                                              Originally posted by math labs
                                              it was the OCHIBA sign!!!! hahaha


                                              on a sidenote i just took my jdm flat moldings out of the packaging from 2 years ago... beautiful brand new oem pieces.. just brought back a lot of memories. i remember how hard i worked for all that stuff. now people are finding the easy way out.

                                              FYI everyone. i bet you 100% of the time if you look, you will find the parts for dirt cheap. i used to go to a place that got JDM DA front clips, they just wanted the motor, they sold everything else off the front clip for cheap.
                                              is it that stupid place?

                                              they dont have driver side jdm lights now!dam them

                                              theres a new dude with a da
                                              fools got
                                              power folding mirros,hatch,bumper, and some other misc things
                                              lucky guy

                                              Comment


                                                #24
                                                Originally posted by soontobe2ndGEN
                                                is it that stupid place?

                                                Yea!!! That one place...with the doors.... that one.

                                                Comment


                                                  #25
                                                  Originally posted by ElBorintegra
                                                  Yea!!! That one place...with the doors.... that one.
                                                  lol
                                                  ...........................

                                                  Comment

                                                  Working...
                                                  X