b18a1 blocks

Quick question. Can’t find anything when I searched it soo. Is the b18a1 auto block same as manual? Didn’t know if anything was different. Got a auto integra. Took the motor out and wanna build the block and put it in my manual integra. Lmk thanks! Also. Am I able to build the block with my eagle rods and ctr pistons and put a non vtec head on for now then put the gsr head on later?

The shortblock I put in my Teg 4-5 months ago was an auto. Just take the torque converter off and put your manual flywheel and clutch on.

I see know problem with putting those components in your engine for now and putting a non vtec head on it, but why do the work twice ? Maybe you should just buy another block(i’ve seen them anywhere from $50 to $300 on craigslist) and build it while you drive on your current and then build that to stock after your swap with the built block. That way you’ll have a back up !

Just a thought !

if you need a cheap block i have a whole LS for sale, that needs a revuild il seel to you real cheap, i just want to get rid of it. LMK

Never thought of that lol. I have a extra block layin around right now. Just can’t find a cheap gsr head anywhere. Well thanks for the help guys! Got everything figured out now.

i see you said your selling a ls im actually looking for one im in levittown i notice it says your in bensalem so were pretty close, any chance you still have it and still interested in selling it, if so whats your price?