phenolic spacer?

So lately i have been thinking baout getting a phenolic spacer from nextgear. Has anyone tryed these? If so is there any noticeable power increase?

I have the Hondata one. It does keep the intake manifold cooler than the average Honda. The main point I like is its reusable, witch is great to anyone that has spent hours scrapping away the factory paper gaskets.

As for power increase I have no idea, I got my car with a blown engine and I have never driven a stock example. Its probably good for a few hp. Personally I wouldn’t bother on a mostly stock engine in a running car, there are other ways to make more power that are less time consuming to install. For a performance build or a new intake manifold I recommend them.

The main reason I am thinking about it is because living out here in AZ the underhood temps get pretty damn hot. I know i can do a couple other mods to make the hp and i plan on doing a fuel reg, rail. Most likely even cams in the next few weeks since im doing my timing belt.