What are the best all motor cams for ls set up?

Hey guys I got a ls motor… I just installed ctr pistons in them, I got basic bolt ons (intake, headers, exhaust, & cam gears.) I want to know if anyone has any good advise on which aftermarket cams are good? Thanks guys

crower/brian crower

Crower ftw

crower 403 or you can man up and get the cams of choice the sexy 404’s which you will be glad you didnt get the 403’s but also remember to get valvesprings and ti retainers, and dont worry about the 404 idle, just get it tuned

all motor b18 / b20b

Definiately CROWER. I have no experience with brian crower products - but I do know that they are a completly different company than CROWER. I had 403s with Skunk2 springs and ti retainers on a B20B (8.8:1) w/Skunk2 intake manifold, DC header, Omni test pipe and Tanabe racing medallion exhaust. I ran RC eng 320cc injectors tuned by me via SAFC with stock obd0 ecu. Sucker pulled like mad from 4k to 7k. If I had converted to obd1 and used hondata i’m sure it would have been a monster

Crower 403s Stage 2…

I had it in my car and it was a gsr killer completely.

Advantages for me as well were

b16 tranny, port matched,10lb flywheel. I would love to know how much more power with those CTR piston/higher CP. Either way get it tuned properly and it will scream just as loud as vtec or louder. At least for me the sound was much louder. Though i didnt upgrade my valvetrain so i didnt see full power, but like i said for what i had it was a gsr killer.

I know because I also own a 96 gsr with boltons thats it and my DA felt much stronger…

I see no reason to upgrade the injectors if its working fine.

I bet its gonna be roughly 168whp.

Exospeed Hands down