clutch ? searched

quick question a ctr trans was cable and an obd0 motor? will the clutch fit in a 91 ls trans since it is the same years and both were cable trans? if this make sense…

im sorry man but your question makes no sense… a ctr trans was cable and it was on an obd0 engine?.. engine has nothing to do with a clutch… if what you are asking is if a clutch that was used in a CTR trans that was mated to an OBD0 engine will work on your ls tranny… then the answer is simply NO. clutches that are for HYDRO b series trannys are ONLY compadable with one type of cable trans… and that is the 92-93 integra YSI trans… short and long geared. hope that answered your question man… not here to make you feel stupid… we are all just here to help :slight_smile: just please explain your self better in the future :wave:

ok yea i mess it up lol, but i said nothing about hydro, both are cable trans andthe clutches do not use the same spines? if this make any sense lol

and :search:

ctr is a hydro trans, not cable. so no it doesn’t make much sense. what trans are you really trying to talk about??

my fault for confusion my bro told me it was a ctr and its not its an sir tran im so sorry for my ignorance i did search if i missed it tell me where the forum is

1990-1991 (A1, S1, Y1, J1) - smaller spline on the transmission input shaft, uses the specific 90-91 clutch

1992-1993 (YS1) - larger spline on the input shaft, uses the same clutch disk as 1994-2001

Any 1990-1993 throwout bearing will work and any 1990-2001 flywheel and pressure plate will work.

Your transmission should have a label on it that says which one it is (located right next to where the code is on the engine block when installed), but if it does not have a label on it, look for the following…

on the bottom side of the transmission, 92-93 has these two bolts:

90-91 does not have them: