4-1 headers and downpipe

i have an ebay 4-2-1 header/downpipe but my integra came stock with 4-1 system and with the 4-2-1, one of the pipes on the downpipe sticks down because the gap that the oil pan has, isnt big enough for 2 pipes. so basically i bottomed out my car and now that pipe is mashed. so i was looking at the kamakazie header and downpipe and its 4-1. that way the pipe wont hang down low and itll sit nice under the oil pan. does anyone know if it will work on my ebay cat back exhaust system. i extened the cat back so i dont need the small middle pipe (connects the downpipe and cat). does anyone have this setup?

I have 4-2-1 its a DC header and i have prenty of room. The header was slightly scraped before i got it but the cross member or oil pan will hit before the actuall header will.(the only downfall is it did rub with that crossbrace/crossmember but i just grinded like a an 1/8 inch away and its good.)

If its dented and not scraped and worth putting money into you can take it to most machine shops and they can plug all 4 holes on one end, and almost plug the other end. and put air in it to build pressure then heat up were the dent is and it will just pop out.