High Comp B18 fuel pressure

Im building a High compression b18b1 to put in my 92’. Im going with PR3 pistons (10.8:1) with a megan header, skunk2 IM with intake, full exhaust and a walbro 255 with adjustable FRP.

The question i have is was injectors and fuel pressure should i run? Should i leave stock LS injectors and boost the pressure? I plan on getting it tuned but i have to drive to the tuner so i was get into the ball park of what things should be at.

Your current setup should run fine on stock injectors. The new fuel pump is capable of more flow but only flows what the engine needs. Bumping the fuel pressure will cause more fuel to be injected into the cylinders. You may not need that. You could try bumping it by 5 psi and see what happens. It would be nice if you had an AFR gauge and wideband O2. Then you can see what the AFR is and adjust accordingly. You should be fine at +5 psi. To get the best results from your setup, some cams would be good. You have a good compression ratio and fuel supply and intake air. You are missing the cams to get the results out of your add-ons. If it runs well, I would wait until you have cams before tuning it. You will only want to tune it again.

any suggestions on cams?

Maybe you will get suggestions from other guys about cams, but I suggest Skunk2. They make different models in multiple stages. With your setup Stage 1 works and Stage 2 would work if you upgraded the springs. Your valve springs have been in there for many years so it wouldn’t be a bad idea to get new springs anyway. Skunk2 sells them and recommends them. Why wouldn’t they. Type R OEM springs are an option too for the Stage 1 cams. The rest of your build would match with Stage 1 cams. They are the simplest to work with as well. You don’t have to degree them and you won’t have any problems with the pistons contacting the valves. Maybe you will find a good second hand set. Be careful of fakes if you go the second hand route. Talk to the manufacturer about what markings are on the cams. You would also want the newest generation of cam, although the older models are good too and would be cheaper.