what motor should i use

ok i paint cars and i got an option to paint a car for a h22a with less than 20k on it and i thought about putting it in my 93 integra ok yeah i know its a lot of work. i ant sure i am building an all custom right hand drive with carbon fiber roof doors finders and quarters hood and hatch i love my car and i want to do some thing diffrent and i am looking to get in as many mags as i can

you could do a k24 with k20 head on it :slight_smile: not very many k series motors in 2nd gens

well

well see hasport is coming out with a kit to do that and know one makes the gen 2 h22 swap and i ant got k serious money lol and this motor is sound and no money will come out of my pocket. guy wants me to do a fast paint job on his accord and he is paying for the paint and all

see he is military and a guy he served with died and he just done a swap in to a accord but never drove it and the guy that died his fam let this guy have the car it runs great so he has no money in it and he dont know shit about it i know its got less than 20 k

Do the h22 swap then I haven’t seen one in a long time :slight_smile:

The h22 is a strong motor, and the swap isn’t that complicated. I would of course do the h2b conversion, but the rest is pretty basic. If I had my choice I wouldn’t use the h22, but considering your situation there is absolutely nothing wrong with it. You will have yourself a quick car with stock reliability assuming you take the time to do it right.

i plan

to do the h2b and fully build the h to its full potential and bost it i ant going to try to run what it ant built for and at the same time i am going with the jdm look i am doing a right hand drive and getting carbon doors fenders hood hach and i am doing the roof hand made of cores and the quarters as well with a two tone look but i am going to tint the fiber so it looks black and it ant going to be all gotty looking just simple un less u know what u are looking at

h2b is the best way to go, big vtec motor with the best b tranny.

well

i would not mind a ys1 lsd if i am not mistaking is a integra trans with a factory lsd but any ways ill doo a lot of reserch when i go to buy parts i got a company that said they would make the mounts for 500 pro street imports so where u guys think they sell a trans adaptor reasonable