Will 94-01 FAL fans fit on 90-93 Fluidyne Radiator?

I’m going to be ordering a Fluidyne radiator for my car and just looking at my fan options. The OEM AC fan does not fit since it is too thick, so Fluidyne decided not to put any mounts on the driver side of the radiator. They recommend using their 9" universal fan and mounting kit to replace the OEM AC fan. The OEM passenger side fan fits just fine.

Well I’m curious if anyone has use the 94-01 Integra FAL fans. I’m sure they will mount with some modification/fabrication but i’m just wondering if anyone has done it so I could find out just how much modification/fabrication needs to be done.

The 94-01 FAL Fan is 15 1/2" X 26 1/4" X 2 5/8"
The 90-93 Fluidyne is 17 1/8" X 27 1/4" X 2"
The 94-01 Fluidyne is 17 1/4" X 26 1/2" X 2"

No one has tried this? So is everyone just rocking the 1 passenger side fan?

It will but you have to trim plastic around the upper andf lower radiator hose fittings and you have to make custom mounting brackets. I put mine on a Fluidyne radiator. I recommend using the zip tie type of tiedowns that Summit racing sells.

Just order the fans today. I’ll take some pics and post up so others can see how much modding is needed. I ordered the zip tie brackets too. Might just make some custom brackets tho, just gotta see what i’m working with first.

Well got it installed. Here’s the link if anyone wants to see how to do it http://www.g2ic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=196677