swap questions...

hello everyone, i am thinking about getting the jdm xsi swap (b16A) the one with 170HP and 117TQ… i was just wondering if anyone has gotten this swap… and what they think about it… is it really that much less torquey than the LS? is it worth it to do this swap? anything will help… Thanks

well the XSI b16a does NOT have 170hp… it has 160hp. the one with 170hp is the SECOND GEN B16A that came off the EG SIR. i am sure of it. i thought about getting that swap on my da… but in the end i got the jdm gsr IT WAS SO WORTH THE WAIT! i love it! but the b16 is great too… my friend has the second gen b16 in his FOUR DOOR CIVIC AND THAT THING FLYS! :slight_smile: dont let anyone discourage you from getting the engine… yes our cars are a bit heavy but their is nothing like taking it to 8000rpm and hearing vtec lol you will not regret it. and if you do, just get a b18c block later and put the b16 head on it and doa poor mans type r setup :slight_smile: … or a turbo always fixes the torque problem hehe check out my build on my integra… :slight_smile: any question let me know

http://www.g2ic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=194601

:rockon:

thanks man… i just replied on your build thread… man that da is sick… really like the work you’ve done with it… i think i’m gonna have to get a skunk2 intake mani as well…