narrow style header?

Anyone here have experience with a 4-1 narrow header? I am thinking about picking one up.

That’s the RMF or whatever. I hear good things. Never tried it though.

yea, I might just have to try it out. My build is still in consideration so we will see. If I do, I will be sure to give a detailed review w/ dyno.

on honda-tech there’s dyno graphs of this header vs the tri-y and possibly others but i dont remember. the gains were very impressive.

i recently put one on my DB2 (for the price, the qc and construction is very good), plan on tuning next week. f.y.i., i’m using a mishimoto full sized rad and the oem fan will not clear without being replaced by a slim version. also, i hope that any body using it has an aftermarket cm and atleast a 2 finger fender gap in the front. i was slightly above 200whp with my old proven header, so hopefully it makes a bit more power. one good thing is, the motor did not lose a single gram of power in the low-mid, while running the old map. hoping to exceed 210whp (81.5 x 89, bc4 cams, headwork, 11.7/1 c.r., forged internals, 2.5" catback). lastly, for any potential Canadian purchasers, contact vteckidd directly. a local shop up here is selling them for $150+ more than u can get it shipped to ur door via kiddracing (he’ll ship it via USPS to save u that duties bullshit)