X

Integra or CRX exhaust?

Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Integra or CRX exhaust?

I picked up this exhaust a while ago for $20.00 (yes that's correct TWENTY). I was told that it came off of an Integra, but it looks too short. Can anybody tell by the location of the hangers or have pictures of a known Integra exhaust to comare it to?

Is that a duel exhaust? I think u should get that 20 back lol

since its a custom set up the only way to tell is to bolt it up

Comment

well we have a similar looking exhaust setup compared to the ef and rex. if anything just take that thing with u and go to a muffler shop, i'm sure for $50-100 they can install it for you

Comment

what i dont understand is why didnt they flip the muffler and loose like 2' of piping and a useless bend.

Comment

that's not an integra exhaust. the s bend isn't sharp enough.

Comment

Originally posted by icemanGSR View Post
            that's not an integra exhaust. the s bend isn't sharp enough.
            good eye. that is true now that i think about our exhaust. that first bend is basically a 90 degree bend on ours. then its another 90 degree to straighten back out. if interested, u could also just cut the axle back portion of it, and take it to a shop and get that thrown on.

Comment

Originally posted by Squeezethis View Post
              good eye. that is true now that i think about our exhaust. that first bend is basically a 90 degree bend on ours. then its another 90 degree to straighten back out. if interested, u could also just cut the axle back portion of it, and take it to a shop and get that thrown on.
              thx. my shop carries full custom systems for all kinds of sport compacts. i'm running our DA tuner series, i can recodnize one from a distance. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Squeezethis View Post
                You can't tell in the picture, but the axle back portion actually bolts up. I'm thinking of reusuing that section. Just have to get the extra tip cut/blocked off.

Comment

Originally posted by frozenrice View Post
                  You can't tell in the picture, but the axle back portion actually bolts up. I'm thinking of reusuing that section. Just have to get the extra tip cut/blocked off.
                  anything wrong with ur current one? is urs stock or aftermarket? personally i like my stock one, just wanna get the piping redone from the cat all the way back and keep my existing stock muffler tho. my piping got a bit bent here n there due to my exhaust hanger donuts being so worn out and my muffler snagging on an in ground hoist arm.

Comment

I have a DA and a DB1. The DA is all stock except for a Vibrant axle back. The DB1 has custom 2.25" cat back attached to POS Ractive muffler. If I can, I'd like to move the Vibrant over to the DB1 and see if I can use the axle back in the picture on the DA.

Comment

Originally posted by frozenrice View Post
                      I have a DA and a DB1. The DA is all stock except for a Vibrant axle back. The DB1 has custom 2.25" cat back attached to POS Ractive muffler. If I can, I'd like to move the Vibrant over to the DB1 and see if I can use the axle back in the picture on the DA.
                      oh ok. well good luck, shouldn't be much trouble for a muffler shop to handle that. if anything they might just need to position the tip in the right spot but its nothing that they can't handle.

Comment

Working...
                      X