Flywheel trouble

Been working on my first clutch/flywheel install and ran into a snag. The fidanza flywheel that I purchased over a year ago has the incorrect thread size for the 9 bolts securing the clutch pressure plate. After some initial frustration I thought out these options:

1. Contact the ultra-rev merchant from h-t and see what they can do for me

2. Contact fidanza and see what they can do

3. Find bolts that will fit the threading. The thread size is smaller than stock, strength may be an issue. On the other hand, there are 9 bolts holding the plate in…

4. Take the flywheel to be machined for the correct size. I have no idea how much it will cost for 9 bolts, it could be more than the flywheel itself?

5. Take the oem flywheel to be resurfaced and shaved for a weight reduction. This will not be near the 7.5 pound flywheel I intended to install though.

6. Get to the choppah.

I am pressed for time though as I need the car running in at most 5 days. What should I do?

get it replaced or just find the right bolts that will fit that flywheel. make sure u get the right grade bolts tho.

i have a better solution. call an arp distributor. they will have what you need, cheap, and the proper size.

That’s weird. I’ve bought two Fidanza’s in the past three years from Ultra-Rev, and have never had problem like that. Did you double check the part number? 191681 is what I came up with