B20 Vave Gaping

just as the title says my DA with a b20 is in need of a valve adjustment, and has a beautiful ticking noise. so what im asking is does anyone know the gapping size for the rocker arms?

intake: 0.003"-0.005" (0.08-0.12mm)
exhaust: 0.006"-0.008" (0.16-0.20mm)

and just cuz it has the lil ticking noise it could be caused by ur injectors, but might as well adjust ur valves for good maintenance.

well what can i do to make sure my injectors are in good shape?

u can get new ones, better ones, different ones, or u can send yours out to rc, but i dunno if they fix that lil bumper pad thing for the needle. u can try inquiring with them. but i believe their rate was $100 for 4 injectors to be tested and rebuilt or whatever. they include the old flow #'s, and then the after flow #'s

when does it tick? does it get louder as u rev?

no its the same throughout all rpms. it sounds like a gnarly exhaust leak my i took the valve cover and and inspected the rocker arms and they are out of adjustment.

well valves out of spec would make noise that would increase with rpms, so would messed up injectors. the noise u are complaining about probably is something else if the noise doesn’t occur more as the rpms goes up.