Gen 2 High flow fuel rail???

i havent been able to find a high flow fuel rail for my G2. i was wondering if AEM makes one and if so where can i find it? the only one i have been able to find is for 94-01 tegs. if not AEM, then who makes one and where can i find it.

the aem will fit, unless you have an automatic, just gotta get creative with the fuel line, but it fits fine.

str makes a nice one, and there are no fitment problems.i think i got mine from nopi. its kind of a nasty picture, but you get the idea. they come in bronze, brushed, and blue. here are some for a 90

which one from aem will fit? the one for 94-01?

I have the 94 AEM fuel rail on the teg, only thing you’ll need for it to fit nicely is a 94 Fuel line (one from fuel filter to fuel rail). You could use your stock one, but the fitment is really tight and will end up really close to your intake manifold.

i used a 94 manifold and the stock line had a bend in it but i never ended up getting the right one because i swapped a gsr motor in. on the other hand all 94-01 integra fuel rails fit our cars. just remember if your car is or was an automatic(tranny), you cant use an aftermarket rail because the egr is in the way.

i wouldnt get it unless you have already upgraded other parts of your fuel system and are in need of more fuel available at throttle tip-in, say 250+ hp. otherwise it is just for bling.
you could put a real performance part that looks real cute in your engine bay that will actually add some power for a little more or what you will pay for a fuel rail

there is no reason you would ever need an aftermarket rail with stock injectors. its all bling, mine is super bling.