Readme

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anyone ever heard of this company??

Collapse
X

anyone ever heard of this company??

Collapse
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    anyone ever heard of this company??

    i found this website www.ssautochrome.com they seem like they have some good deals on some different parts. has anyone ever heard of this company and is it a reliable company to buy from???

    #2
    oh no, not this again


    do a search. their products are total shit. they're a classic example of getting what you pay for.

    Comment


      #3
      hey, just for your information...I DID SEARCH...so dont tell me wtf to do. i swear all u do is look around on the forum for people who are trying to learn somethin and then try to act all badass and cool by telling them to search. it was a simple question and required a simple response. so take your search and go somewhere else, get a fuckin life

      Comment


        #4
        mark likes it in the butt.

        Comment


          #5



          you must not have searched very well, i got 27 results just searching "ssautochrome".


          i bet there's even more if you use spaces.

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by Integra91
            hey, just for your information...I DID SEARCH...so dont tell me wtf to do. i swear all u do is look around on the forum for people who are trying to learn somethin and then try to act all badass and cool by telling them to search. it was a simple question and required a simple response. so take your search and go somewhere else, get a fuckin life

            Only 1 month on the board and already talking trash. Ferret was right, I am not even trying to buy a turbo, and I had seen bad posts about that company. Plus, when some place is selling a turbo kit for less than 1/4 of everyone else you should know it is crap.

            Dude , and maybe admit if you did,t search too much.

            Comment


              #7
              ok:
              1: i did search
              2: im not trying to talk trash, i just hate it when someone always says "SEARCH", yes-i do see SEARCH blinking like everyone else
              3: searching answered one question, the first- whether or not it is a good company. i wanted to hear specifically from someone who had bought from there first hand within the past X months to see if it was good or not
              4: why does this guy have to be so negative, if he doesnt have anything good to say then dont say anything at all, thats always what i was taught- am i right?
              5: sorry for getting excited, but i am wrong in one way and right in another.

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by Integra91
                ok:
                1: i did search
                2: im not trying to talk trash, i just hate it when someone always says "SEARCH", yes-i do see SEARCH blinking like everyone else
                3: searching answered one question, the first- whether or not it is a good company. i wanted to hear specifically from someone who had bought from there first hand within the past X months to see if it was good or not
                4: why does this guy have to be so negative, if he doesnt have anything good to say then dont say anything at all, thats always what i was taught- am i right?
                5: sorry for getting excited, but i am wrong in one way and right in another.
                You did the right thing by asking around. NO they are crap and correctly so that you get what you paid for. If you go looking for cheap thats what you are going to get. Go with a respected company like greddy or apexi.
                And that armed ferret fuck has nothing good to say to anyone. So just ignore his remarks.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by Integra91
                  ok:
                  1: i did search
                  2: im not trying to talk trash, i just hate it when someone always says "SEARCH", yes-i do see SEARCH blinking like everyone else
                  3: searching answered one question, the first- whether or not it is a good company. i wanted to hear specifically from someone who had bought from there first hand within the past X months to see if it was good or not
                  4: why does this guy have to be so negative, if he doesnt have anything good to say then dont say anything at all, thats always what i was taught- am i right?
                  5: sorry for getting excited, but i am wrong in one way and right in another.
                  As much as you seem frustrated by someone telling you to search, the members that have been here for years and years are sick of answering the same questions, over & over & over again for people that have been for onyl a brief amount of time.

                  Mark is fuck most of the times but he has been around the block and knows what he is talking about (most of the time)...so get a fucking clue yourself, watch your tone when YOU are asking for help and calm the fuck down.

                  Search for 'SSautochrome' and 'shit' together and I bet that 27 entries Mark found turns into 270 entries.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    sorry everybody i offended, and i will search next time. but idgaf what ANY of you say, i hate that prick, ive seen him 3 or 4 times already yelling at people to search. and btw- a forum should be a source to help people, so if someone asks, help them, dont yell search b/c that gets annoying. and if youre going to tell everyone to search, u might as well just close this whole forum and make it an archives, because im sure ANYTHING u want to find you can find on the internet SOMEWHERE, so dont tell me to search after EVERY question i ask. thanks, and thank you HondaH22 for answering my question, at least someone else sees this the way i do.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      they aren't really crap, more of a bare-bone nor frills kit. the manifolds need bracing but that is only because nobody braces the turbo itself. goto a welding shop and have some reinforcement added to the manifold and you get a fairly nice manifold for cheap.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Not to beat a dead horse but I had to post this link. The turbo seriously looks like it was glued together. I've never seen a turbo break like this.

                        http://honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=1097918

                        Comment


                          #13

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Be nice. We all know sometimes being new we don't know how all the boards work. Being active on any board require that you learn the lango. Maybe he searched for the wrong words.

                            I don't know trying to help here.


                            But i did here there stuff was shit.

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by KraZEtEggIE
                              they aren't really crap, more of a bare-bone nor frills kit. the manifolds need bracing but that is only because nobody braces the turbo itself. goto a welding shop and have some reinforcement added to the manifold and you get a fairly nice manifold for cheap.
                              ssautocrap is not barebones no frills parts , they are absolutly crap. I have had experiences with them and they are crap . A good description of what ssautocrap is , go out one night drink your face off till you cant stand , go to mcdonalds eat 2 2 cheesburger meals super sized , stumble your ass home eat one of those microwavable bean burritos w/hot sauce , no extra hot sauce , a shot of 151 to knock your ass out . So when you finally wake up in the afternoon stumble your ass to the shitter and take the hugest dump. Once your eyes stop watering and your ass stops burning , take the ssautocrap purchase put it right beside your new masterpiece picasso in the white porcellin temple and it will look exactly the same , ya thats right CRAP !!!!!!!! Do not buy it it is a waste of money , you would have more enjoyment making your picasso then playing with the ssautocrap kit

                              That my opinion , I gotta go take a shit . =)

                              Comment


                                #16
                                if you havent seen the HT thread ill try to post the pics.
                                but damn its straight crap.

                                Comment


                                  #17
                                  ss auto chrome
                                  Attached Files

                                  Comment


                                    #18
                                    cracked in half, second pic looks like the the turbo was glued together.
                                    Attached Files

                                    Comment


                                      #19
                                      Originally posted by Armed Ferret



                                      you must not have searched very well, i got 27 results just searching "ssautochrome".


                                      i bet there's even more if you use spaces.
                                      I know guys like this exsist on the board. They have been around for a while now and get irritated by just about anything. So don't worry about these guys.

                                      Secondly I bet a turbo from ssautochrome is crap, but the header I have from them is the shit. The paint has never chipped and it has yet to crack. (I've had it for two years now. I know it's not a very big company like DC but at least it doesnt change colors like a DC does. After a while the DC looks pretty ugly.

                                      Comment

                                      Working...
                                      X