X

prob skunk2 manifold

Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

prob skunk2 manifold

on the skunk2 manifold it does not have a spot for the fast idel air control valve. so do we have to use a 94 up throttle body because i think it is made on there throttlebody.

for an ls sarry

Comment

hey

You don't need that valve, just the one on the back of the manifold. the eacv valve.

Comment

so it is not needed?

Comment

ok thanks

Comment

ok i put it on tonight i replaced manifold gasket and throttle body gasket and 2 injector orings. i didnt have anymore orings for injectors and did not have a gasket for the iacv. i used my 92 throottle body so i have no fast idal air control valve. the ideal cant make its mind where it wants to stay i may drive it for 2 miles may idel right. i may drive it for 2 more miles or so and it may want ti ideal at 1300 rmps. what do u guys think i didnt have this prob before.thanks guys

Comment

Comment

Could be the fact you dont have a gasket on the IACV, did you adjust your idle any?, are all the vaccum lines connected properly?.
                Re check everything, its probably something lil

Comment

All The Vaccum Lines Are Right The Only Thing I Can Think It Is Is The Iacv. I Will Change That And Two New Injector Orings I Dint Have And A New Fuel Reg Gasket And We Will See What Happens.

Comment

make certain that your sensor plugs are in the right place too from ur wire harness. Not sure if this will apply to the B but when swapping a D I accidently connected the mushroom wire harness plug to the IAC wire harness plug....... i believe it were those two....either way there are like 2 sensors that have the same plug...could be that u mixed them up

Comment

Working...
                    X