Anyone in MN know a good shop?

Hey, does anyone in MN know a good shop to go to? I, myself, don’t have the full knowledge or the tools to do any engine work. I know a lot, but I’d have a hard time installing things. I’m not a DIY guy, I’m the kind that would want a shop to go to that I can trust and can be a regular at. I have a couple of friends who said they can help, but I don’t know how much I’d trust them with MY engine. So…yeah, if anyone knows of a good shop with good history in MN tell me.

www.elite-autosport.com

Never been myself, but they get rave reviews in the local scene on team-integra.net

good luck!

Thanks

Cool, I’ll check 'em out. Thanks.

Handcommand!!!

Hey, as far as honda’s go in MN, call Tony (Handcommand). He is the guy who does all the wiring and some of the harder stuff at Elite. I’ve been to Elite, and it is a great shop, but they deal mostly with Turbo applications. Tony is an all-motor guy and knows everything there is to know about Hondas, he even has a DA with a b18c1 and a CRX with an ITR. Give him a call.

His number is 612-386-8010.

Thanks, I’ll be sure to call him when I finish gathering all the parts and am ready for the work to be done. :bow:

Elite is the place to go. Taken my car there twice to get tuned on the dyno. They are cool for sure. Sounds like they really know thier stuff.