P73 ITR pistons for $33 each from Sunnyside Acura

I was on Sunnyside Acura’s website looking for an Idle Pulley ($31.93), and I figured I would look for some pistons to raise the compression on my LS. I would prefer to buy P30’s and I am still trying to find a good deal on them, but I came across some P73’s , ITR pistons for $33 each. I thought that was a good deal, so I am spreading the word.

If anyone knows a good price for some P30’s, please let me know. I think I will go on a Honda site and look up for some CTR pistons and see what kind of price I could get. Ebay is last resort, although I have had great luck with ebay.

wanna post the site plz?
thanks

sunnyside acura is acuraparts247.com .
hondaautomotiveparts.com lists 99 Si pistons (pr3s I would assume) for 50.44 for standard bore, 43.32 for oversize.

http://www.acuraparts247.com/sunnyside/jsp/home.jsp

Thanks Strikeback for reply, cheaper for oversized, go figure. Those pr3’s are quite a bit more expensive than the ITR’s.

I remember someone else saying they got a set of ITRs for $125, about the price you saw. if you e-mail Scott (the official honda dealer sponsor thread) he can probably give you prices on all the B-series pistons available through dealers here in the US, let you know if there is a special on the ITR ones or something.

sorry im confused, can all b- series pistions be interchanged??

Mostly, yes. If you deck your block, or run 2 layer HG, or shave the head you could get into trouble. Always clay for clearance to be sure. B-series pistons (standard bore) = 81mm. Except B20’s they are 84mm.