need help:: assembling b16 head

does anyone have a link on how to assemble a b16 head? help appreciated thanx.

assembly is the reverse of disassembly. :up:

hint: b16 head = b17 head. b17 head is covered in the helm manual.

if you can’t get it together with what i’ve just told you, please take it to a competent mechanic. :slight_smile:

hey ferret, where did you learn about cars and what not?

people gave me the right leads on where to find information and i did the work myself to learn. :up:

He’s lieing, he doesn’t know the first thing about cars;) haha j/p

aww…someone caught me. :frowning:

:stuck_out_tongue: tee hee

did you learn from people or just using a helms?

You learn thigns first hand as you go at it… More then 75% of the things I’ve done, weather it be taknig apart an engine adn rebuilding it, to making my own ECU chips, It was my first time. Nothing beats hands on experience. You will be surpirsed how easy thigns are ocne you learn how things work. :bow: :read: :read:

from both actually. the stuff i’ve learned from people has come from searching the tech forums on honda-tech and from paying attention when those who know more than me are talking.

what i didn’t learn by reading on the net i learned by breakin out the helms and trying it myself. :up:

cool, sometimes im just scared ill mess up something trying to fix a problem

something i learned at basic training (well, EVERYONE learns it, because it’s the main point that basic training is meant to teach you) is that when looking at a new problem, the best thing you can do is read through the directions once or twice, do a “mock-up” or dry run-through of the steps, and once you know exactly what you need to do, do it. :up:

coo, well im goin to school for an automotive tech in the spring :up: