LSD tranny PEOPLE? HELP

i need HELP…

i have a jdm ys1 w/ LSD…i know bcuz i see right through the hole.

this my problem…

with this tranny i stuck my 91 integra half shaft into one side and other side the pssnger axle…turnin just the half shaft both axles move the same direction. "is this right?, since its lsd to its suppose to spin the same direction or should it be the opposite rotation? on my old non lsd jdm y1 if i spun either side of the axle the opposite side axle would spin reverse. drvr side spun clockwise and pssngr side counterclckwise. which is true.

so what i what to know is this correct with LSD trannys before i throw it on. I’m a lil worried it maybe damaged. and are ys1’s clutch type LSD’s not helical?

could the diff be blown? :uhoh:

bump

you should be fine. make sure you use te right tranny fluid though.

The tires will rotate in the same direction if the front of the car is off the ground.

you obviously don’t know much about limited slip differentials, so i ask you why you got one?

obviously the point is to drive both wheels at the same time, as opposed to just one wheel with the open diff. if you’re putting power to both wheels at once, and one is rotating backward, exactly how do you plan for your car to move forward?

common sense man, common sense. :tsk:

first of all you dont need to put me down…

i under stand how lsd works. iam just seeking help not put downs…

i just want to know if this how lsd works off the ground…

well in anyway…its in and it work fine… thanks everyone…

what type of fluid is recommended for these jdm lsd’s? helical or clutch type?

maybe ARmeD FeRreT hasnt seen an LSD tranny before because his reply didnt make (common)sense to me.

“An open mind is more useful than an open mouth.”

you mean aside from the fact that i’ve installed probably 30 different limited slip differentials, including ATB (gear type), clutch type, and viscous, in everything from WRX’s to integras and civics to classic mustangs. :roll:

“An open mind is more useful than an open mouth.”

perhaps you should draw a parallel between open mouths and active fingertips, and follow your own advice sweetheart. :up:

YOU DONT EVER CALL ME SWEETHEART! YOU JERK!

:danger:

sorry punkin. :frowning:

:bs:
whoopty dooo you freakin super street mechanic
im surprised youve done all those diffs, i swear you live on this forum trying to make every body believe you know what you are doing by talkin shit to any body you think you can talk shit too. bitch you dont know me. just hide behind your computer screen and say what every you want buddy, you aint proving nothin :loser:

thanks for the tip…best part is, i never feel a need to prove anything to anyone. i just don’t understand why those who ask for help get pissed off after i give it, so i offer my experience in the matter. :shrug:

again, thank you for all your concern though. :up:

no problem