jdm itr header fit on 90 ls with b20??

im looking into getting a jdm itr header for my car…i have a 90 ls with a b20…ive been researching and reading up on the header and some peeps say it wont fit 90-91 and that it only fits on 92-93…is this true ?? i dont understand why not…no matter what, u have to fabricate…and does it clear the oil pan?? … i already know about the crossmember and clearence issues…so before i get it i want to make sure its gonna fit my car…i dont really got money to waste…if anyone has this setup let me know how u like it and what u think…thanks

I think it was an oil pan issue on the 90-91 engines, not sure what on the chassis would be different.

i believe pretty much the only issue you’re going to have is ground clearance. i’m not completely sure though, so there may be someone else that would better answer that. and now that i think about it…you might have issues with the lower crossmember.

thanks for the replies…

the crossmember and the oil pan will be the problems.

the crossmember you will have to notch and massage in to fit the header.

the oil pan you will have to massage to get a lil more clearance if you want it

damn, I was thinking of this same header, when I go ahead w/ my project… What’s a good alternative?

All b series exaust manifold fit b series motors. They do however do not fit all chassis. Headers are designed to fit cars not motors per se. A ITR header/EM is made to fit a type r chassis. You can put it on a b18a. It just might sit funny in your DA.

As an answer for an alternative. Buy a DC Sports header for your 91 RS and it will fit your B20.