jdm ys1 LSD tranny shot??!!!

installed the ys1 b16 xsi LSD tranny into my crx using 91 integra midshaft and axles.
the tranny worked before installation.

brand new 92+ integra clutch kit w/ the correct spline count on the clutch disc
after installation axles/midashaft was put in all the way till it clicked in.

as soon wheels are on the ground and put it in 1st gear. no movement. it cant be the clutch its new.

bad while in gear the MPH rises and also the revs but no physical movement.

jacked it up again… put it in gear…spun driver side…it takes some effort but the passenger side spins freely.
in neutral both sping freely which is normal.

is the lsd shot? what can it be.

also

no noises and yes it was from a good source. What iam stumped on is that its a brand new correct year 92+ to the tranny spline. what iam worried is the axles if there if even grabbin the teeth in the diff. my mid shaft is off a 91 integra and it worked fine with my jdm y1 non lsd tranny. do i have to use a 92+ axle shaft?
any difference in axles in the integra’s

put the car on jack stands and started the car. I noticed that the driver side wheel was moving without it being in gear. but the passenger still did not spin. i stepped on the clutch pedal and the driver side wheels stops spinning. i put into 1st gear and engaged the clutch. i can feel it engage than slip…and the wheel continues to spin as if it was in neutral.

BRAND NEW CORRECT clutch kit 92+ spline JDM YS1 lsd tranny

Have you tried adjusting the clutch cable?

hahahahhahhahah…i had same problem first time replacing the clutch couple of years back on my crx. turned out to be that… :rofl: