Tranny question?

Ok i just came back from the track i did good for an all motor 9.8 in 8th of a mile but once i got my second run i took off right then my car wont move at all it just stood there i may mest up my tranny not sure. Well my clutch does go in to gear and my car turns on and stays on it just wont move once i give it some gas i hear a noise on the right hand side of the car like u know something is turning but my car wont move at all what ya think it is and what mest up???HELP!!! :bawl:

continuously variable

dumping the clutch at the dragstrip on old axles
your c.v. axle is blown, shredded, whatever you want to call it. the passenger side is usually the first one to go. just replace it, or have a shop do it

99% sure this is your problem as well. Not that big of a deal.

C.V.??? sorry what does that mean and i just jack up my car and i took a look and i see a small little hole in my tranny right next to the cylinder thing. Ya think that may be it as well cuz if i had a tranny leak the car wont move at all cuz their is no tranny oil.Well i just bought me a tranny well thinking about it, my buddy has one but its from a B16A not a B16A1 and its cable as well but a B16A1 tranny code is normaly a S1000 well this one says J1000 what tranny is that and will that work on my B18A1 ls engine a 91 to be exact.

Mine’s clicking. I’m dreading the day I have to pull out of an intersection quickly and BAM!

already happened with my two previous tegs. Tow truck embarrassment

The J1 is a jdm b16 tranny. I have one in my car. Your car is going to rev very high on the highway, so I hope you don’t do much highway driving.

The gearing is very short, and yes it will obviously work.

cool thanx ya been a lot of help.

No wait one more question how high is the rpm when u have a b16 tranny on our ls engine once ur in the highway?