Hey guys

Im new to this site and just wanted to say hey whats up to everyone. Also I have been trying to research the ls/vtec conversion, I’ve found a lot of good info from this site already but I was wondering if you guys could help me a little more. I bought my 92 Ls last year, my engine was rebuilt supposedly and now only has about 40k on it however the body has 170k on it. I wanted to do the conversion but seeing as that engine has been in there for 170k miles I didn’t know how it would go. So I guess my question is should I try to do the conversion and see how it goes or should I just try to find a GS-R engine block and build that up. I’m pretty sure I read that my tranny would fit a GSR is that right? Thanks guys

http://www.g2ic.com/forums/announcement.php?f=14&announcementid=13

BEFORE STARTING A NEW THREAD…
Please run a SEARCH before you start a new thread. The search feature allows you to find answers to your question / comment immediately, since it is VERY LIKELY that your question was asked before. Searching also reduces the site’s bandwidth requirements.
Should you still have questions, it is better to reply to an OLD THREAD than to create a new one.
If you need to create a new thread (such as the case with an archived thread), include a link to the thread where you got your information from and would like to continue the discussion.
DON’T BE LAZY, SEARCH FIRST!

USE APPROPRIATE SUBJECTS
Your subject should be a broad description of what your problem/question/topic is. For example, don’t post a thread with just “HELP” or “QUICK QUESTION” in the subject. Doing this will be regarded as pure laziness and the thread will be promptly deleted. Using appropriate subjects helps the search engine function better!. Also, do NOT use a different subject than what your thread is about, just to get attention. It will also be deleted.