need LSvtec info???

aite i gotta b18a1+gsr head w/civ type r camshaft w/teg type r pistons 5zigen 4-2-1 headders, RC injectors & i dont even know my CC’s. p28 ecu skunk2 chipped. how much hp would that get up to? the motor’s going into a eg6 and what could my qt mile time be? hopefully low 14s or better with street slicks? UPRGRADING PULLEYS TOO.

btw you guys think i could use a d16z6 alternator/power steerin on the b18 block? I doubt it? but thats what i heard? just wanna hear from you guys… oh yeah and how about motor mount? could i use my stocks?

i heard b16 pistions will produce higher compression then teg type r’s? shit thats what i heard? donno?! let me know. thanks.

I have no idea on any of the D series stuff or what mounts you would use. And how much power/how fast it will be is impossible to answer, it changes from engine to engine.

The B16 pistons (pr3, p30, pct) will produce higher compression than ITR pistons, in that order from lowest to highest.

man your looking at 300 hps rite thurr. j/k. hook that baby up to a dyno! Midnight Performance does it for $100/hr i dont know if thats cheap or not. but to your question on the alternator. My buddy has a 96 civic coupe w/b16 swap, and he’s still using his d series alternator, he used a bunch of washers. try it out, maybe it would work.

I know a place in Orangevale …its off greenback and main st. Its right on the corner, my buddy took his b17 hatch there and i think he got like 3 pulls for around 80 bux. Only problem is i forgot the name…i think its marcos or something like that, if that helps.

ahhhh i wish it was 300 hp! hAh. shit would be crazy… i also askd my bro’s fren about the alternator part and he was like it works? so im like aite coo give that a try? but at the moment still buildn the lsvtec. goals low 13s! thanks both of u guys. i’ll dyno it the day i have money agian!.