Universal tanabe mufflers?

ok i have a question …on the inlinefour.com site it says that the universal tanabe mufflers come in 2.25" ,2.5", and 3" inlets …yet every other site i look at only has the tananbe mufflers listed 60mm and i dont know if inlinefour is right or not …and dont say ask them because i emailed them twice already and they still havnt emailed me back this was about 2 weeks ago …now does anyone know if they do come on 2.25",2.5",and 3" or do they only come in 60mm ?

this is it on inlinefour.com
http://inlinefour.com/tanracunmuf.html

bump …guess no one knows …:shrug:

alot of places got “Tanabe” style mufflers in different inlet sizes but to my knowledge Tanabe only offers the 60 mm size inlets for thier stuff. all this other stuff is like obx,APC ,or CP copied products.hope this helpls.

yea but inlinefour doesnt carry obx and etc …there stuff is official …i dont know why they would say is 2.5" and all that when it only comes in 60mm

you’d be surprised to see what people will put on thier websites to sell products.

yea i think they just threw that up there to sell …and being that i have sent them 2 emails with no replys to answer my question …unless they are just really busy …