Ecu Chip....

anyone purchased one on Ebay? the cheap ones… are they good? anyone know where to get a good chip for my ECU? I have 92 LS.

don’t waste your time and money on something as pointless as a chip unless you have the need for it. is this a stock motor?

I got a DH built head with dual springs and titanium retainers… how about that Neuspeed/Accel ignition system with rev control? this might be a better idea?

If you have to ask about the ebay chips, you don’t need one.

i have a chipped pr3 on my b16 and it made a noticeable difference. i dont know if there is a difference between having a shop do it professionally or buying an ebay one, but i like mine. i have a stock ecu and a chipped one so i can swap whenever.:smiley:

a shop you can at least talk to them about what they are changing/adding to the chip…ebay you get whatever they pulled outta thier ass…kinda like putting gas in your car that someone said was magic and would give you more hp…it might but you have no idea what it is or what it does

true that. luckily mine was done professionally at a shop and i got the chipped ecu for free :wink: