Itr pistons on ls rods or gsr rods

I got some itr pistons on gsr rods. But i recall that ls rods were a lot stronger. Which ones are stronger? what do think my increases will be dumping in itr pistons and gsr rods as far as compression and stroke. in an b18a1 should i even waste my time with these pistons and rods im building up a acura motor I plan on running dual stage nitrous wet/dry on them will they handle it they will be getting shot pinned also! Please help ive done plenty of swapps but not Rebuilds its my first.

You should get forged pistons if you’re gonna be blasting that much N2O. I can see ITR pistons getting cooked.

And GSR rods are stronger, but I don’t believe they will fit in an LS block.

I suggest -

Get aftermarket pistons, and rods. Or shot peen your stock rods. Use ARP rod bolts, and ARP head studs.

i don’t think gsr/itr rods are stronger than ls. the ls are shorter so they are stronger, gsr rods will give you a better rod/stroke ratio which will make them handle more than the ls rods.
gsr rods don’t ‘fit’ in an ls motor. people have done it using stock gsr pistons, but there is no way the itr pistons will fit. using gsr pistons the compression high as ish, and i heard gsr’s use differant bearings. gsr/itr rods are about .9mm longer than ls if i remember right.
if you are using itr pistons use ls rods. you need the rods clearenced for the type r pistons, but it should be fairly cheap.
i know some1 spraying 2 stage on an ls/vtec with p30 b16 pistons. its all about tuning.