Spoon Sportz racing Chip

Hey Guyz and Galz…my buddeh bought this chip… its soo called Spoon Sportz chip…it says it adds 20hp …will it…and does it fool my engine , that its carrying more then it is…what do guyz think…

I think the z in place of a s is out dated. You will get more serious answers if you talk with proper english rather than “tALkiN LikE tHiS” or like your “hey guyz and galz”.

hey…if you dont have something nice to say…DONT SAY ANYTHING

Those chips don’t do anything on a stock car. 20HP? maybe if you’re highly modifed lol

should i even try it?

I honestly wouldn’t bother. I know from experience they do nothing(I only bought the cips to change vtec and rev limiter back in the day)

How is this a negative statement? Its a factual statement that makes a lot of sense to most mature folks around here, we’re all trying to be kinder… gentler, but if you want we can :horny: :rockon:

well i live in Canada, nuthin gets out dated

and would i damage anything…if i try it?

Noobs, what can ya do

chill out gsr dude.,…holy shit…

thank you tchleung for helpin me out :smiley:

well listen then. When you ask questions like a normal human being, you will get very serious answers. Now if you rather act like a stunna, then you will get a stunnalicious answer. Got it. I tried to be nice. Simply write like normal, and you wont get bashed. Plain and simple. Also, it does you no good to try and look hard at an OG member.

Oh here comes the response :cross:

and to answer your question, dont use it. Those chips are a waste of time. Its probably a knock off. The real chips are good if you have a pretty built motor, but other than that they will just ruin your gas mileage, and make your car run like shit.

alright, so the chip is worthless in other words. worth a try? I think Im going to try it out, and see what happens. cool with you guys?

:stuck_out_tongue: , are you ready for this to be at 3 pages :giggle:

its your car, you mod it like YOU want. If you want to try it, go for it.

Lets hear it. :slight_smile:

are you referring to me saying do what you want?? If so, I mean just that. People have to understand that no matter what other people tell them to do, they have to do what they feel like doing. So if you want to try it, go for it. That is the only true way of knowing if it will work for you. Its called trial and error. So if you feel like trying it, go for it.

Is your ECU Socketed?