Engine Rattle???

Ok now. I thougt it was just the stock muffler gone bad. Everytime I revved the car past 3000rpms you could hear a loud rattling coming from the exhaust (pipe? Cat? Muffler?). I couldn’t Figure out what the problem was. I bought a 5Zigen Universal N1 muffler and had a custom catback job done to the car, But the rattle still remains. Still rattles at 3000rpm. I don’t know what is wrong with the thing and I want to fix it bad. Can anyone help me and tell me how to fix it, Or even just tell me what the thing is or where the noise is coming from. I can hold the muffler up and it holds the rattle till about 4500 - 5000rpms, so I dont know what it is. SOmeone told me if is the muffler, but it happend with my stock muffler too. Please help.

possibly one of your heat shields is loose or in contact with another piece of metal under your car

It is either your heat shields or body. Get your car up on some jacks and then look under to see if you can find if it contacts anyting. Also check back by the rear tire because my DA had the same problem and found it to be an intrusion of the body pan that originally helped hold the exhaust. I kind of knocked it in and whalah. Hope this helps