NA B20B Build

Im currently buildng a B20B project motor. I will be runing a 2 layer head gasket, mill the head .003 and use Adj Cam Gears (to accomodate the mill, +2.5 degrees). I already have the Intake Manifold (Pics-n-Thread), Rebuilt PnP’d LS head, ARP Head Studs, STR Cam Seal, Crower 62403 Cams and dual valve springs w/titanium retainers. Althought the engine is not assembled, I have been thinking about the Fuel System. I dont want to go to big, but since I’ve increased air flow I may need to increase fuel flow as well, dont you think?

This engine is going into my 1990 Integra LS, which is still OBD0. I know the injectors I want are 345cc (92-96 Prelude VTEC), but what I’m not sure about is how to wire it and make them work. My Integra is OBD0 thus making it Peak And Hold ( or P & H) 240cc’s. So with my logic the injectors are basically a plug and play type thing, correct? Will I need to upgrade to a larger fuel pump, or will the stock fuel pump be ok?

:cliffs:
I want to know what it will take to run 92-96 Prelude VTEC Injectors in my 90 Integra. The Prelude Injectors are P&H and so is my 90 Integra (all 90-91 Integra’s have P&H systems). Thus both vehicles have an Injector Resistor box already.

Any help would be greatly apprciated.

I think the are just plug and play. BTW I have some 345cc injectors for sale, make offer.

It makes sense. Email me about those injectors. I dont want to low ball people. I know I can get DSM 450’s for like $50. So I dont want to pay more than that for them.

First off - DSM 450’s wont work - so why compare that price? Second of all, prelude injectors go for more cash than DSM injectors. It’s just how it is. Expect to pay atleast 75 shipped for a set of those.

And yes, they are plug and play.

DSM 450’s will work. With modification. And there’s no need to be a fucking prick.

$50 shipped. Let me know asap.

345’s are overkill for you application.

I’d be willing to bet that you won’t be running 100% duty cycle on the stock 240’s.

Spend the extra cash on tuning.

But for $50 Shipped!!! Ill have to pass. Im going to stick with the 240’s until I rebuild to 13:1 Compression.

$35 shipped. Final offer!

For you particular set-up 345cc injectors are overkill. I would just stick to some 270cc injectors, RC offers them as the p&h type so they will plug right into your clips.

I cant affrod RC’s otherwise I’d go with them. Ill be in touch about those Injectors though.

Like everyone else said - they are overkill. That’s why I said they won’t work. I wasn’t being a prick. I hate lowballers.

Theres no need for this. Every serious post I make turns into this crap. I wasnt trying to lowball anyone and/or be a prick.

I remember when I first became a member of this site in 2000 you could actually post a question and get an answer that was at least related to your question other than everyone trying to correct you or what you should do instead of what you asked about in the first place…its really starting to bug me.